02 July 2009

SMI3 - Week #1 Challenge- "We Want a Piece of You!"

I have always been fascinated by paper piecings but since I am not very adept at using the scissors, I seldom attempt to do them. If I do, I always use my punchers and very little hand-cutting. For this challenge, I used my circle puncher (and flower puncher) for the head and most of the hair (bangs and ponytails of the girls). For the boys' hair, I used my decorative scissors (scallops), sun and scallop-oval punchers. My ice cream cone image was from one of my son's coloring books. I traced and hand-cut the cone and the ice cream. I am not sure if these techniques are allowed but it's the best I can do! Here's my LO...


SMI3 Week#1 - "We Want a Piece of You!"
Title: Avid Fans of DQ (Dairy Queen)

I am having fun and I love it!

Stay scrappinpretty,

No comments: