15 July 2009

SMI3 - Week #3 - Space It Out! Celebrate the Everyday!

I almost gave up on this challenge...white space (?), minimum of 8 photos and a theme from "365 Days, 365 Ideas for Photos? This is quite a tall order for someone like me (a struggling scrapbooker). But, I can't just give up, can I? So, here it is...



For my theme, I chose "Your Most Prized Possessions" but I can't call my hubby and kids possessions so I wrote (with Uniball Signo White Pen) my title/journaling in "Tagalog", ("AKO at mga mahal ko sa buhay").I used 8 photos, some circles cut out of black & white patterned papers and white and red cs, black & white ribbon, a heart epoxy sticker, black cs for photo mat and white cs for the base (literal na white space...hehehe).

No one can accuse me now of "not even trying". I did my best.

Stay scrappinpretty,

No comments: