06 July 2009

SMI3 - Week #2 - Reduce - Re-use - Recyle

My take on the SMI3 Week 2 Challenge.

How does one apply the 3R's in a scrapbook layout? This is what I did...

Reduce - I used one cardstock (Bazzill black) and one patterned paper (AL - Foof-a-La Playtime Swiss Dots - Red).

Re-use - The patterned paper was again used for the photo mat and the die-cut alphas.

Recycle - For my tag, I used the 7gypsies Gaffer Tape tag. I sanded the top side to achieve the distressed look and attached a vellum journaling.

Here's my LO...

Title: Boys Only
Journaling: 2 (err...3) Darn Cute Ones! LOL!

How did I do?

When I showed this LO to my kids, my youngest asked, "Sino ang hindi kasali?" Then, he noticed the numbers 1, 2, 3 and laughed!

See you on the next challenge!

Stay scrappinpretty,

No comments: