06 May 2011

Scrap More with Ria and Pia

Last 30 April 2011 (Saturday), I attended a scrapbooking class, "Scrap More with Ria and Pia" conducted by the seasoned and talented tandem of Ms. Ria Mojica and Ms. Pia Lopez. It was held at Ms. Vivian Uy's Lasting Impression.

Although I am a very slow scrapper, I love attending classes like this even knowing fully well that I will not finish the class projects for the day. I go for the sheer pleasure of it. Also, you get to learn new scrapbooking techniques, see the latest products in the market, bond (includes eating) with old scrapbooking friends, meet new ones and shop, of course.

In the class, we were supposed to do four (4) layouts, with LOs made by Ria and Pia for inspiration. We used Nikki Sivils' "We Are Family" line. Here's my take on the project LOs...

Ria-Inspired LO No. 1
Title: Happy Ako


Ria-Inspired LO No. 2
Title: A Perfect Day


Pia-Inspired LO No. 1
Title: {heart} Being With You


Pia-Inspired LO No. 2
Title: We Are Family



I am quite happy with the way my LOs turned out. Thank you, Ria and Pia!

Stay scrappinpretty,
post signature

No comments: