16 March 2010

Update on Twisted Sketches

Twisted Sketches#s 40, 33, 32, 31 & 30

It took a while before I could post again. Our old computer is acting up and the scanner, too.

Anyway, here are my latest layouts for Twisted Sketches:

TS#040 - Twist is "Staples"!
Title: "lian"
Journaling: Don't be fooled by this sweet, innocent face...she can be a real "bitchy witch"! ...but we LOVE her just the same!



I used my MM mini stapler/staples and EK Success fastenater on this layout.

TS#033 - Twist is "Envelopes"
Title: ID Pix
There are two envelopes on this layout -
one for some more ID pictures; and,
one for the negatives



TS#032 - Twist is "Stamps"
Title: Jog
Journaling: Fred loves to jog early in the morning...along the beach!



I stamped a tree on a white cardstock and cut it out. I also stamped some grass, a sun, a cloud and two birds directly on my layout.

TS#031 - Twist is "White"!
Title: "the graduate"
Journaling: Congratulations!



I used white cardstock for background, white flowers and centers for embellishments, white alphas for title and white ink/pen for journaling.

TS#030 - Twist is "Glitter"!
Title: "i hate being sick!"
Journaling -
Rm. 501, World Citi Medical Center
10 - 13 January 2010
Diagnosis: Acute Gastroenteritis



I used Ranger Stickles - Diamond for glitters.

TFL and stay scrappinpretty,

5 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

You've been busy and all your pages are great! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches!

Lasting Impression - Vivian said...

Thanks Lils for the invitation.....I love the LIAN layout the best. Keep up the good work and keep them coming.....:)

Debbie H said...

Wow! Loads of work going on here!! Thanks for playing along with the Twisted Sisters! Great LO's.

Nancy said...

Awesome work on ALL of these pages! you ROCK!!!! you are sooo funny with your journaling! love it!!!!

sarah said...

ate -- you are on a roll! you've been so busy with scrapping!! :) they all look great!

hugs,
sarah.