10 February 2011

More Echo Park - Sweet Summertime Layouts

I am trying to catch up on my "Wednesday Group" projects. My group mates are way ahead of me as far as projects are concerned. I still have the Echo Park - "Life is Good" and "A Walk in the Park" kits to finish. When, oh, when will I ever catch up? Never! :-(

Here's the rest of my Echo Park - Sweet Summertime layouts:

Title: Time Out - Sitting Pretty
Layout inspired by Design Dollies Sketch Challenge (Jan 2010 Week 4)


Title: Gelato Is Love
Layout inspired by Design Dollies Sketch Challenge (Jan 2010 Week 2)


Title: Family
Layout inspired by Design Dollies Sketch Challenge (Jan 2010 Week 3)


Title: Fresh Margarita
Layout inspired by Twisted Sketches TS#86 - "Fresh"


Title: Summer
Layout inspired by Twisted Sketches DT Application Sketch - "Map"


Title: Be Still...
Scraplifted - April Lim


Title: White Sand
Layout inspired by Twisted Sketches TS#85 - "White"


Title: Caught...Speeding
Scraplifted - April Lim



There are more papers and embellishments left in my Echo Park Sweet Summertime kit so I might be able to add more layouts later.

Stay scrappinpretty,
post signature

No comments: