08 January 2011

Welcome 2011!

The last half of December 2010 has not been very good to me...age and my unhealthy lifestyle/habits are catching up on me. I'm glad 2010 is finally over although there are blessings that I am forever grateful for!

I welcome 2011 with hope and a resolve to change...so help me GOD!

These are some of the things I want to do this year...

- build a strong relationship with my GOD
- work on achieving a healthy lifestyle...diet, exercise and think positive
- become a "domestic goddess" (esp in the areas of cooking and gardening)
- do layouts more often and scrap faster (at least one LO a week)
- read more
- have a "me-time" everyday (smell the roses, listen to music, etc.)
- save, save, save!
- travel (around the Philippines and Asia)
- love, live, laugh!

I know that this is going to be tough and challenging at the very least...but I'm willing to try!

You! What do you want?

stay scrappinpretty,
post signature

No comments: