10 August 2010

Unposted Layouts

I have not been scrapping for sometime now. Mr. Mojo left and he hasn't come back. I am soooo sad...

Yesterday, as I was going through my stash, I found these three LOs that I finished in March yet but had not posted/shared here. These LOs were still part of my Twisted Sketches Project.

TS#25 - Use "Ruffles"
Title:  Alone
Subject:  My niece, Ve-ing


TS#24 - "Distress"
Title:  Yikes!  Double-Chin Galore
Subject:  Moi - I look terrible!...really need to do something about my weight, my health...HELP!


TS#23 - Use a "Punch"
Title:  Beauty
Subject:  My niece, Ve-ing.  Isn't she a real beauty?


I hope Mr. Mojo takes pity on me real soon.

Stay scrappinpretty,
post signature

1 comment:

Alby said...

Thanks for sharing Ms. Lil. I hope you find Mr. Mojo soon so we can see more of your creations.

By the way, Love your Double Chin Galore layout. I think I should do the same to celebrate my double chin. :)