02 May 2009

52Sketches52Weeks Challenges

This is what I am working on now, the 52Sketches52Weeks Challenges. I would like to do this starting from their latest challenge, Sketch 17. Here's what I came up with...

Title: Treasures
Journaling: "You are my life, my world, my everything..."
Materials: PPS - Cosmo Cricket (Flagstaff, Halfway Cafe: Striptease), 7Gypsies (Catania); CS - DCWV Ellison Design; MM Foam Stamp (Floral & Dingbats), Top Boss Embossing Stamp Pad, Prima Flowers, Jewelry Seal Bling-bling, Glossy Accents, AC Slick Writer (Black), Color Box Ink (Black), Zig Glue, X-press It Double-Sided Tape, Technique Tuesday Clear Stamp (F is for Family), MM Clear Stamp (Journaling Block), Whispers Embossing Powder (Black Sparkle)

I will post my other layouts (Sketches 1-16) as they are finished.

Thank you for looking!

No comments: